This Recipe Is Perfect For Autumn!
Thai Peanut Butternut Squash Soup.
- 5 cups butternut squash peeled, seeded and cubed
- 4 cups bone broth
- 400ml can coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 tablespoon Nutbutters natural peanut butter
- ¼ yellow onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts or pumpkin seeds optional, for garnish.
- Add all of the ingredients except peanuts to the liner of an instant pot.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set the steam release valve to sealing.
- Use the manual setting and cook for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the steam to release naturally, then remove the lid.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the squash and all the ingredients together.
- Serve topped with seeds or peanuts!