There’s nothing more comforting than a cup of hot chocolate in the cold days.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop Green Superfood Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder, plus extra for serving
- 1 ½ Tbsps maple syrup or coconut nectar
- Non-dairy whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk together the vanilla almond milk, cinnamon, cardamom and salt. Warm until the mixture is hot, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, add the Amazing Grass, cacao powder and maple syrup, whisking until well combined.
- Ladle into mugs, with or without whipped cream, and dust a little extra cacao powder on top. Enjoy Warm.