This deliciously creamy guacamole dip is nutritious and super tasty!
- 3 avocados, cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or a little extra if you want it extra creamy)
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 2 small jalapenos or 1 large jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced (leave the seeds in if you want it to be spicy!)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons cilantro, finely diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add avocado to a large bowl and mash with a fork.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except for the salt and pepper and combine well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, adding a little bit at a time and tasting as you go.
- Serve with tortilla chips or drizzle on top of nachos or tacos.