Songs You Need To Add To Your Gym Playlist
10 Songs for stretching and warming up
Mood boosting songs are the best to get you motivated for a workout! Here’s is a list of old and new songs, guaranteed to lift your mood and get you excited to go harder at the gym (hover on names for YouTube links):
- Fade – Kanye West | Let’s just say that Kanye really knows how to make good workout songs.
- Work B*tch – Britney Spears | This song is not only incredibly catchy, it’s also telling you what to do! “You want a hot body? You better work!”
- Fireball – Pitbull | You can pretty much always count on a Pitbull song to put you in a good mood.
- Blinding Lights – The Weeknd | We are really bringing back the 80’s vibes with this one!
- Faith – Galantis, Dolly Parton | This song is guaranteed to make your ears happy and get you ready to do your best ever workout.
- Memories – Kid Cudi | Prepare to be teleported back to the good ol’ days.
- The Choice is Yours – Black Sheep | Nothing better than some old school hip-hop to get you pumped.
- Juice – Lizzo | Another Perfect Mood Booster.
- I Wish – Skee-Lo | It’s difficult not to want to get up and move to this one.
- Scream & Shout – Will. I. Am, Britney Spears | Yes Britney is on this list twice, and for good reason.
10 Songs for running and working out
These songs have a great mixture of fast and slow energy throughout each song, which is a fun way to gauge when to switch up the treadmill speed, or rep speed while keeping in line with the music (hover on names for YouTube links)!
- Bad Guy – Billie Eilish | This song has the perfect beat to work out to!
- Not Alone – Calvin Harris | An oldie but a goodie, this song has been on my running playlist for as long as I can remember.
- Keep it Goin’ – Deorro | This song will keep you motivated the entire time I promise!
- Pumped Up Kicks (Gigamesh Remix) – Foster the People | In my opinion, the best version of this song! It’s somehow relaxing and motivating!
- Got the Feeling – Syn Cole | Such a feel good workout song.
- Sweet Lovin’ – Sigala | It’s five years old, but this song still gives me energy!
- Rain on Me – Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande – Show me someone who doesn’t like this song, and I’ll show you a liar…
- Children – Justin Bieber – If this song doesn’t empower you to sprint for your life on a treadmill, then I’m not sure what will.
- Push It – Salt n’ Peppa – As the lyrics suggest, this dance is only for sexy people…
- Giant – Calvin Harris, Rag’n’Bone Man | This song is super stimulating and makes you want to get up and move.
What songs motivate you to workout at the gym or at home? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!